Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last day in Cambodia

Well, as hard as it is to believe, it's our last day in Cambodia. Our team leaves in the a.m. for Thailand, minus Becky who is heading home to the U.S.

I can guarantee you there will be tears a-plenty as we say goodbye to the kids at the orphans' home tonight. I know for a fact that every single person on this team wants to return as soon as possible. There's something amazing about walking off a dusty sidestreet in Phnom Penh, Cambodia into the happiest place on earth. These kids are fantastic, and I love each one of them.

I'm having a devil of a time uploading photos -- it seems like someone has poured molasses into the internet over here; everything online takes 17 times as long. I guess that's to be expected; everything OFFline seems to take 17 times as long.

Well, things are going well, except that Julie is sick again. Doctor Bob thinks she has an e-coli infection. He's treating her, and she's resting. Please pray that she recovers soon, and that the trip to Thailand is not too miserable for her.

Well, I must be off. I'll try to get some more pics up when I get to Thailand.

Much love.

No comments: