Sunday, October 08, 2006

New photos

Hey, all. I've uploaded a bunch of new photos to my flickr page. I'm probably not going to have a chance to post them to the blog, but you can click on this link or on the title of this post to get to them.

Things are busy, but good. Today we're going back out to the school to read with the children and help teach them English. We're trying to arrange a visit for our women to White Lotus, a safehouse for girls who are escaping lives as 'working girls.*'

Dr. Bob Lamonte, a pediatrician, board member and dear friend from Columbus arrives today, and we'll also help support him in his role as Asia's Hope's main 'kid doctor.'

Yesterday we went to church with the orphans at another, much larger orphan home in Phnom Penh. It was wonderful. Our kids are truly loved, and they're really being taught about their value to God and to his people. Very cool. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Grrrrr.

Well, I gotta go. Catch you later on the other side of dawn.




*Euphamism for the sake of the 2nd and 3rd grade classes.

No comments: