Saturday, July 12, 2008

More later

We've been running non-stop, and will continue to do so for the rest of the day. I do hope, however, to spend some time writing a longer post on my laptop tonight; I'll upload it soon.

Short story? Today we had a huge picnic with all of the kids. To my disappointment, they decided to forgo the actual butchering of the cow. The kids, when asked, decided they wanted beef, but they also wanted shrimp, chicken and a bunch of other things. Cow or no cow, we all had a first-class feast.

Tonight we're going to visit the genocide museum (no fun, but necessary to understand Cambodia) and then I'm preaching at church tomorrow.

I'll have lots of pictures very soon.

Our team is having an amazing experience. They're all truly engaged, and have been blown away by God's goodness. More stories later.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Karen said...

i'm glad it's going so well. i'm a little disappointed there will be no butchering of the cow photos, but i'll live. give our kids hugs from all of us!