Thursday, July 13, 2006

Central Vineyard Maiden Voyage to Cambodia!

Any Central Vineyardites interested in joining me in Cambodia October 1-22 for our first ever CV missions trip?

We're having an informational meeting at Element (directions at elementville.com > contact us) at 7pm next Monday, July 17. If you think there's even a remote chance you might be able to go, you should really attend this meeting.

If you can't make the meeting, but still want to go on the trip, contact me (john [at] elementville [dot] com) this week.

Also, if you know you can't go on the trip, but want to help fund someone else's trip, please contact me at the same email address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm ChristianAsianDisneygirl. I found you by searching myspace for Christian and Cambodia. I'm Cambodian; and was adopted when I was 4 or 6 months old by wonderful, Christian, American parents. Now, I'm happily married and have a 3 yr. old son. I live in Arizona. I don't know much about Phnom Penh, Cambodia; but would love to. God bless, ChristianAsianDisneygirl :)